Job Title: Health & Wellbeing Advisor
Location: South & London
Hours: Ad-hoc / fixed term contracts
Salary: Very competitive day rates
Date Advertised: Monday 21st November 2016
Closing Date: Tuesday 6th December 2016
Healthy Performance specialise in Employee Health and Wellbeing providing a range of services to a clients including global brands through to small businesses. Due to our exciting growth we require exceptional Health & Wellbeing Advisors to deliver onsite health assessments to our clients. We are looking for people who share our passion for wellbeing and can meet and understand our Company Values – Professional, Energy and Quality.
You will primarily work one-to-one with clients conducting onsite Health Assessments, discussing results with employees and providing suitable advice and support to help make positive lifestyle changes, and we have developed our own health screening software to ensure a great employee experience.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Conducting Health Screening to the highest of standards including the following clinical tests: Blood pressure, fingertip blood sampling (glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides), body composition analysis, lung function (spirometry), urinalysis and cardiovascular risk assessments.
- Identifying and reviewing individual’s health risks associated with Lifestyle choices such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity and mental health.
- Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle through recommendations based on current recognised guidelines.
- Data entry of client’s results and appropriate referral pathway guidance.
- Degree level or equivalent in Exercise Physiology, Sport/Exercise Science, and Industry Qualifications in Nutrition / Fitness.
- Experience in health screening / performing assessments in a health or fitness environment (though training will be provided)
- Knowledge of lifestyle implications on health risks for individuals.
- IT literate with attention to detail and accuracy of recording data.
- Personal attributes to match our Company Values – Professional, Energy, Quality.
- Prepared to travel to client locations therefore a full driving licence / access to your own car is an advantage.
If you feel this role is for you and you would like to become part of growing and exciting team, with an Award Winning & Innovative Employee Health & Wellbeing provider, then please send your CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Closing date for applications is 4 pm on Tuesday 6th December 2016)