Healthy Performance are award-winning and innovative employee wellbeing specialists who are on an incredibly exciting journey! We deliver our awesome services to global brands and SMEs and our vision is to become the UK’s leading wellbeing provider and we are making great strides to achieve this.
Due to our continued and rapid growth, this newly created role has been designed and we are looking for a very driven, organised and professional individual who will play a key role in our future strategy. As part of our leadership team, this diverse role will include enhancing operational processes whilst continually improving systems. It will also involve leading on a key project to gain ISO9001 Quality Management accreditation in 2019.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, operations and quality management experience is essential and full training will be provided to understand how we work and why we are the best at what we do. And most importantly you must be able to demonstrate our company values – Professional, Energy and Quality, which is the heartbeat of our culture.
- Being part of our Leadership Team to achieve ambitious growth plans
- Centralising all departmental functions to maximise performance
- Ensuring departmental communication to maintain continuous improvement
- Working with Operations Team Leader to oversee, and work in our Operations team
- Leading on our ISO9001 (and 27001) accreditation project
- Developing a training skills matrix across the team
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures across the organisation
- MUST meet our Company Values – Professional, Energy, Quality
- Senior Management/Leadership team experience desirable
- Strategic, structured and driven
- Passionate about quality and setting world-class standards
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong Office365 experience
- A positive attitude to function as a high performer in a like-minded team
- Driving license and own transport
Competitive Salary & Bonus, plus benefits
Email your CV and covering note to demonstrate why you feel you are the most suitable person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org