Location: South and London
Hours: Ad-hoc / fixed term contracts
Salary: Competitive day rates
Closing Date: 4 pm Friday 14th December
Healthy Performance specialises in Employee Health and Wellbeing, providing a range of services to our clients including global brands through to small businesses. Due to our exciting growth, we require exceptional Health & Wellbeing Advisors to deliver onsite health assessments to our clients. We are looking for people who share our passion for wellbeing and can meet and understand our company values – professional, energy and quality.
You will primarily work one-to-one with clients conducting onsite Health Assessments, discussing results with employees and providing suitable advice and support to help make positive lifestyle changes through behaviour change to prevent future health risks.
We are looking to recruit exceptional Health & Wellbeing advisors in several locations across the UK, in particular, the South of England and London. Work can be both regional and national.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
· Conducting Health Screening to the highest of standards including the following clinical tests: blood pressure, fingertip blood sampling (glucose, cholesterol), body composition analysis, lung function (spirometry), urinalysis and cardiovascular risk assessments
· Identifying and reviewing an individual’s health risks associated with lifestyle choices such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity and mental health
· Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle through recommendations based on current recognised guidelines
· Data entry of client’s results and appropriate referral pathway guidance
· Degree level or equivalent in Exercise Physiology, Sport/Exercise Science, and Industry Qualifications in Nutrition / Fitness
· Experience in health screening / performing assessments in a health or fitness environment
· Knowledge and application of lifestyle implications on health risks for individuals
· IT literate with strong attention to detail and accuracy of recording data
· Exceptional organisational and communication skills, with the ability to work under time pressures
· Personal attributes to match out company values – Professional, Energy, Quality
· Willingness to travel to client locations therefore a full driving licence / access to your own car is an advantage
If you are passionate about Health & Wellbeing and looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader and an award-winning & innovative employee Health & Wellbeing provider, then please apply today. Send your CV & cover letter to Team@healthyperformance.co.uk
Please note, this position is not full time initially but does suit those that are looking for flexibility and works particularly well with those studying or working part-time already. With our planned future growth there are opportunities for work to become full time for the right candidate.
Closing date for applications: 4 pm on Friday 14th December 2018
Phone interviews will take place following this, and you will be notified by email if selected.
From this full interviews will take place at our Head Office in Southam, Warwickshire (date TBC). (Due to the expected volume of applicants you will only hear from us if you have been successful for interview).