Job Title: Health & Wellbeing Advisor
Location: Various locations nationwide
Hours: ad-hoc / fixed term contracts
Salary: Competitive day rates
Closing Date: 12 pm Thursday 31st October
We are looking to recruit exceptional Health & Wellbeing Advisors in several locations across the UK. Work can be both regional and national so some travelling will be required. There are various contract types and hours available for the right candidate.
Healthy Performance specialise in Employee Health and Wellbeing providing a range of services to our clients including global brands through to small businesses. Due to our exciting growth we require Health & Wellbeing Advisors to deliver onsite health assessments to our clients. We are looking for people who share our passion for wellbeing and can meet and understand our Company Values – Professional, Energy and Quality.
You will primarily work one-to-one with clients conducting onsite Health Assessments, discussing results with employees and providing suitable advice and support to help make positive lifestyle changes through behaviour change to prevent future health risks.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Conducting Health Screening to the highest of standards including the following clinical tests: Blood pressure, fingertip blood sampling (glucose, cholesterol), body composition analysis, lung function (spirometry), urinalysis and cardiovascular risk assessments.
- Identifying and reviewing individual’s health risks associated with Lifestyle choices such as heart disease, diabetes, obesity and mental health.
- Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle through recommendations based on current recognised guidelines.
- Data entry of client’s results and appropriate referral pathway guidance.
- Degree level or equivalent in Exercise Physiology, Sport/Exercise Science, and Industry Qualifications in Nutrition / Fitness.
- Experience in health screening / performing assessments in a health or fitness environment.
- Knowledge and application of lifestyle implications on health risks for individuals.
- IT literate with strong attention to detail and accuracy of recording data.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills.
- Personal attributes to match out company values – Professional, Energy, Quality.
- Ability to manage own workload and work under time pressures.
- Willingness to travel to client locations therefore a full driving licence / access to your own car is an advantage.
If you are passionate about Health & Wellbeing and looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader and an award winning & innovative employee Health & Wellbeing provider, then please apply today. Send your CV & cover letter to Team@healthyperformance.co.uk
Closing date for applications is midday 31st October. Phone interviews will take place the week commencing 4th November and you will be notified by email if selected. From this, full interviews will take place at our Head Office in Southam, Warwickshire on either Monday 18th or Tuesday 19th November. If successful for the position you need to be available for training days in December (likely to be week commencing 9th December. (Due to the expected volume of applicants you will only hear from us if you have been successful for interview).